Welcome to Cultured Canine Dog Training!
My passion is to ensure everyone thoroughly enjoys training their dogs! Training should be a joy for all the family. Unfortunately some dog behaviours can put a stress on the family and relationship between human and dog, and that's where I am here to help!
Does your dog do something you wish they didn't?
Common behaviours we can work
Pulling on the lead
Toilet training issues
Barking in the home
Barking at other dogs/people/traffic
Lack of focus
Using the most up-to-date scientific approach, we will work together to help your dog overcome these challenges.
Why choose Cultured Canine Dog Training?
- Experience with a wide range of breeds & behaviours.
- Wide range of services from basic puppy training to behaviour modification, one-to-one sessions, walk and train, day training, home visits, group classes for all levels and more. (see full list of services here).
- All techniques follow the most up-to date methods of training. You and your dog will form a wonderful bond whilst enjoying your training sessions.
- Family friendly training - Bring all the family along to group classes or have them join in during a 1-2-1 session!
- Full email support throughout your training.
- Full Member of the Association Of pet Dog Trainers - You can have a look at our code of practice here!
- Full Member of the Pet Professional Guild - You can have a look at our code of conduct here!
- First Aid Trained, DBS Checked & Fully Insured
- Continued learning and CPD every year to ensure I am up to date with the latest theories, research and best practice.
From Group classes to Behaviour Modification Packages
Where to Find us
Group classes are held at Skelton Village Hall & Huby Memorial Hall however 1-to-1 training takes place at your own home or your local area.
The areas I cover include Easingwold, York central, Strensall, Haxby & Wiggington & Thirsk.